Friday, October 14, 2005

So I have a problem....

I am an A$$HOLE. My husband just spent 4 days with me and a TON of other women at a Scrapbook trade show. He schlepped the bag around, attended my classes, made new friends, made projects and had a GREAT time. So what do I do? I go and CRASH his brand new, 2 month old car. Backed that baby right into an invisible concrete wall. How STUPID could I be? Pretty darn dumb I tell ya. And what did HE say you might ask? He laughed. Said he was glad I wasn't hurt and accidents happen. HUH?? You aren't even mad?? You aren't going to call me names? I think this makes it that much worse. Of course, he hasn't SEEN the damage yet, maybe he will call me a few names before the night is over.

PS... here is the car BEFORE I jacked it up. Now the seam right behind the gascap is hanging out and below the reflecter is a huge dent and ugly scratches... sniff sniff...