Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh happy day...

NOT. My poor kids have been sick since last weekend... and poor Jarrett had to come home from school yesterday and miss his Valentine's party. Of course I am a stress case because his fever just wouldn't go away... and he was complaining that his tummy hurt, but not pukey hurt... and he cried all night.. it was awful. So I got very little sleep... got no Valentine's lovin AND didn't get to watch Lost last night... ugh.. LMAO

Besides that my cuz is comin to visit this weekend and we are in cleaning mode. I HATE CLEANING MODE. Especially since I know that no matter how MUCH I clean, the house is still gross. Dishes are done, laundry is done, but this place is SO DUSTY and I need to clean the floors... bathrooms... kitchen... don't even go there for the front room. That place is scary.

Oh yeah, did I mention that our favorite crazy gal from Quickutz called and asked Cindy and I if we could help her at the Costa Mesa expo this weekend? She was hoping for some help running the Make N Take and thought of us! How cool is that? VERY COOL.. but of course we both have to scramble to find child care, work out our schedules etc.

Why does everything all go down at once? LOL...

Have a fabu weekend... I will be a busy bee for sure!

No comments: