Friday, April 28, 2006

Wow I am sick...

Really sick I tell you. Yesterday I took a sick day and stayed in bed for most of the day. Last night I started feeling a bit better and today my head doesn't feel ready to explode. This is a good thing. Plans are underway for our trip.. the RV is mostly ready and we have some loose ends to tie up here before we will be ready to go. I just found out that Alea will miss most of the Star testing and makeup (oh woopy do) and we have to talk with her teacher about homework. Jarrett's 5th birthday party was a success and was very NON-stressful. We like it that way. Park party requires little clean-up.. LOVE that. I am still feeling blessed with my life.. but not so much with this cold.. hehe

HUGZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »