Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Howdy!!

Feeling a little bit FUNKY today... in a good way! My bday is comin' up as well as a trip to Vegas with the hub and the friend!! WOO HOO! I purchased beer yesterday. Well come on... why not really? They had it at Costco and it ends up being SO much cheaper than buying in the hotels! I love NewCastle... but they also had the Mothership Wit (organic wheat beer) at Costco as well! We are just gonna bring a cooler and a giant purse and we will be set! We are attending the Memory Trends Trade show for the store. It is super fun to cruise around and see all the new stuff coming out, hang out with our super cool friends and play in Vegas! Besides... no kiddos for a week! I love my kids but come on.. we are decent parents and therefore are entitled to a bit of time off now and again! It happened to work out that my friend is ALSO going to be there for a conference at the SAME TIME. Now if that isn't PERFECT I don't know what is! I have a feeling we are going to be IN TROUBLE that week... LOL

Have a fabu day... I am off to catch up on blogs and bills and blah blah!

No comments: