Friday, September 07, 2007

My blog is blah

It looks ugly... I need to find a decent background theme... must look into that.

SO... I have found a new inspiration. ELSIE.

NO.. I haven't been living under a rock for the past 2 years, but I haven't been online much lately as you may have noticed from my lack of posting. I love her scrapbook style because it is SO different than my boring linear style. I love her SENSE of style. I love her shoe collection... which by the way, totally inspired me to take a picture of my OWN shoes yesterday. I REALLY love her photographs. I love looking at her cute lil' emo brother and adorable sister and all of her SUPER cool friends! I want to be her when I grow up... wait... she is younger than me - oh well.

I found her blog, MySpace and Flickr pages yesterday and was browsing through for a good 2 hours. I should have been cleaning or something I know... but hey, it isn't every day you find someone who inspires you to arrange all of your cute new shoes and take pictures right? Which I will post momentarily. I also know that she has had a rough time this past year and I am RIGHT THERE WITH HER. No, not totally in the same sense, but hard times are hard times and us girls gotta stick together!

Anyway... I am super excited that I "found" a like minded soul! I hope you (yes YOU my 1 reader) can find someone or something that inspires YOU today!

No comments: