Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Didya Miss Me??


HopeTown Beach
Originally uploaded by shawnir_2000.

Ummm.. hello? LOL
So I know that I have 1 reader (hi friend!) but still I feel the need to blog. Oh well.. School started on Monday and WOW... I have a 1st grader and a 4th grader! HOLY FRIJOLES when did that happen??? Anyway.. busy busy. Hubby got a new job and has been in orientation since Monday. He is happy! I will leave you with one picture from our vacation... which was AWESOME! We got back last Tuesday and I have worked every day but 2 since. Ok... here ya go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I comment, can I be your friend? I was running through my list of blogs I have saved, and here you are. I have nothing better to do on a Friday night! See ya soon...Hugs.....

Spunky said...

HECK YEAH.. lol