Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween has passed...

And this weekend my family and I embark on a TOTALLY new chapter in our lives. This weekend marks 2 MAJOR events for us.

1. My lil' girl will hit DOUBLE DIGITS on Sunday. (OMG I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD!)
2. My husband, me & said lil' girl are being Baptized also on Sunday.

The past month has been a whirlwind of activity. It has been somewhat surreal actually. With everything we have gone through these past 2 years, this feels like an evolution for us as a family. The baptism was not expected, but neither was the experiences we have ALL had this past month. We are extremely happy, and ready to start this new chapter. Our family has been sooo much closer this past month, especially Jason and me. I am loving the community we are becoming a part of... the kindness and friendliness that seems to be sooo lacking in everyday life. I am loving feeling that I am a part of something bigger... FINALLY. I am loving how this has brought friends that I loved, but never quite involved myself with, closer to my heart... I am totally thankful for the new friends I have grown close to and the ones I have yet to get to know. I am SO stinking happy!

I have one regret, and I hope I can make this up to my VERY BEST FRIEND. I have not been available this month, and I know you have needed me. This is my promise to YOU friend... I am still me... will still be me... will still be your friend and confidant... and I promise that after this weekend is over, we will have a little YOU AND ME time. I love you friend and I hope you know how much you mean to me!

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!

1 comment:

One Sassy Princess said...

We are soooo STINKIN' Happy for you and yours!

loads of love and hugs sent your way!!!