Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So.. it's been another week..

Time is running out. I am trying to remain calm. There is a pretty significant interview tonight and then I am sure more waiting. I hate waiting.

As a friend of mine said, My bills aren't flexible, why should my salary be?

Deep breathing is of the essence. Had yet another bad morning. Was awake half the night trying to stategize our next move. Had to trick myself to get back to sleep. Woke this morning and both of us were full of energy and fire and became very pro-active together. Unfortunately all I can do is talk.. I can't be the ONE to DO anything. I didn't lose my job. I am not the one who deserves answers. I can't be the one to demand them. I HATE THAT.

Control issue much? If this were any other thing, I probably wouldn't get so worked up.. but jesus h christ... he has a FAMILY to take care of and they don't give a SHIT that he has been an EXCELLENT employee for 13 years! Why didn't they offer him the option of something else? Why the fricking FINALITY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? Sorry.. ugh

1 comment:

Tina said...

((((((((((((((((((((Shawni)))))))))))))

Hon, I am SO sorry this is happening!!!!!