Monday, September 11, 2006

This past week...

Has been a testimate to my sanity.

Has it been easy? NO.

Has it been enjoyable? NO.

BUT, it has been a lesson, one in which I won't soon forget. We have survived through this past week with very little food or sleep, very little energy and very little comfort in our future, but things are finally starting to come together. Resumes have been submitted, interviews are scheduled, bills are being consolidated and we are finally able to catch our breath a bit.


Thanks for letting me vent... if anyone is listening, I appreciate you. HUGZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys will be ok. Things will work out. If that doesn't help calm you down, I will bring over some wine and totally listen while you freak out.

Then we'll play Toontown.

Spunky said...

and THIS is why I love you.