Monday, February 26, 2007

Another week.. another illness! GEEZ

The kids had finally recovered from whatever nastiness was plaguing them the last 2 weeks.. only to come down with another new, lovely cold/cough/fever crudiness.

I am fighting it. BIG TIME. I have Echinacea with Goldenseal. I have Mandarin Oranges. I have Multi-Vitamens. I have HOT Apple Cider (high in Vitamen C so it says) with lemon and honey. I have Halls cough drops. I have Nyquil. I will survive. Hopefully... lol

Jason starts EMT school next week and has another ride-along scheduled for the week after. He is happy. He had a great time last week. He rode along with the Ambulance and they had several calls. I am excited that he is excited. I will be honest... I thought it might wear off and he would change his mind. Not so. Thank gawd. The problem now lies with all of the school he will need to do before he can become a firefighter. That part is scary. Not only because going back to school after 13 years is scary.. but because having a family to support WHILE going back to school is even scarier. And me.. the worrier.. constantly thinking about what we will do... welp, as I told a friend today, we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Peace OUT.

No comments: