Friday, March 23, 2007

Howdy peeps!

Well.. peep... cuz I KNOW noone else reads this! LOL

I am so bipolar! Most of my posts are me venting, whining, bitching or moaning. No such luck today! *and I promise I am not really like this all the time*

We had a fabu day! Kiddo #2 got to go home after school with a friend, he thought that was the coolest thing EVER! Kiddo #1 and I bowled early and met our friends at a T-ball game, where I ran smack-dab into a gal I grew up with! Her son is on friend's son's T-ball team! We chatted for the longest time, it was awesome!

Came home and kiddo #2 asked me to help remove his training wheels off of his small bike. So I did, he sat down, I gave him a push and off he went! Just like that! Of course he had some minor turning problems and feet issues, but he rode around back there for a good 30 minutes and did AWESOME!!! Kiddo #1 was damn near 7 when she finally let us remove the training wheels and it was a HORRIBLE fight to get her going on her own. #2.. EASY PEASY! Of course now he is SO EXCITED to show Daddy & Papa tomorrow!

Tomorrow I work, kiddo's are going to Papa's and then I am heading to my BF's for her FABULOUS bday evening! YUMMY PIZZA AND BEER... possibly SANGRIA!!! possibly HAIR COLORING! LMAO!

I have to teach a class on Sunday at 1pm, then pick up kiddos, then head over to friend's house to make rainbow goop for the kindie class on Monday!

PHEW! Fun stuff I tell you.. and not a depressed bone in this body! LOL

See ya!

No comments: