Friday, September 14, 2007

Howdy Bloggerverse!

How might YOU be today? Well I am just hunky dory. It has been a LONG week, coming up on a LONGER weekend with MUCH fun in sight for NEXT week in Vegas!! How totally super cool is it to have THIS conversation (many months ago)...

"Yeah, I try not to plan any traveling around your birthday anymore... giggle giggle" (totally long story)..

"Well, we are going to a trade show in Vegas before my bday... seems like a good enough time to take a little break for us!"

"Hmmm.. my boss asked about going to a conference in Vegas in September, maybe I will stop ignoring him and find out when..."

"OMG... how FUN would that be? When do you think it is?"

"Like the week before your bday.. I think"

"NO WAY. THAT IS WHEN WE WILL BE THERE!!"

"Ok.. that's settled, I am going too!"

And here we are, several months and MUCH anticipation on my part at least... leaving Monday AM for VEGAS BABY... with the Hub and the Friend! YEAH YEAH YEAH! I have a feeling we are going to have a BLAST!!!! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Peace OUT...

No comments: