Friday, September 28, 2007

Howdy Doody...

This weekend is going to be crazy busy... yes.. it is.

Just stressing out about a few things here and there... namely, the invitation that came home yesterday for October the 6th for Alea's girl scout troop Bridging Ceremony at our park at 4pm... and well, the knowledge that we already HAD an invitation for a very important bday party on that very same day. Now most of you would say... HA HA... just do both! Party is at 1pm, THEN go to Girl Scouts... but but... it's up north, a ways away... and I want to hang with my friend and her bday kiddo... and well... ARG...

So other than that... I am making cupcakes for the Breast Cancer Crop tomorrow. WOW... that extra minute or two REALLY makes a difference in the color.. uh hmm... ANYWAY... lots of stuff to do for the crop... table setup... trashbags taped to said tables, chair setup... food table setup... etc etc... oh yeah, did I mention we JUST got the keys and I have to work in less than an hour until 10pm? nice...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think I'm nuts for considering moving the shindig for the little dude until the weekend AFTER that? I was talking to him about it tonight - he actually prefers that. Somehow he got his mother's streak of "routine! I want routine!" and it seems to bother him that he will be HERE on his weekend with his pops.

That would be the 13th... could you make it that day?

Which is also the day before I leave town for two weeks. Think I'm nuts or what? I'm at least putting in a good effort to that end anyway.