Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ahhh.. the moon hath risen....

It's a full moon tonight and BOY do I feel it! I purged at the store today, throwing away racks and fixtures I wasn't using, clearing out room for new stuff, cleaning up my table area... etc. That felt good. Put some stuff on clearance, lowered some prices on other things... yanno.. basic blah blah.

I need to do the same here at home now.

We are waiting to hear when grandma's service will be. Man, almost 2 weeks now since she passed. Sadly, I didn't visit her as much as I should have in the past few years. Life happens and I let it be an excuse. I was just SO glad that I was able to visit and talk to her before she passed and to actually be there as she left us. She hadn't been the same person for several years but she was still grandma, even up to the end. Apparently she looked at Grandpa and Uncle Ricky and said - Oh gawd... - like... PULEEZE go away.. hehe... cracks me up to think about it. I am making the guest book for the service and found some real-pressed Pansies to use. Very excited about that.

May possibly be traveling to the East coast to help a friend move. Hopefully we will find out for sure in the next week or so.

So much I want to do right now... go to the beach with the kids, go swimming at MIL's, get a TAN, get a FACIAL, get my mustache REMOVED, get my HAIR non-3 toned.... oh well.. what's a girl to do? SCRAPBOOK.. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where ya be, chickadee?

-Missing you north county style in O'side... holla!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»