Saturday, July 14, 2007

Humph...

Didya have a good 4th? We TOTALLY did! Hung out with some long lost friends... bbq'ed, swam and watched some amazing fireworks. Yanno what? I didn't take ONE flipping picture. Bet you thought that would bum me out.. but honestly... most of the time I am stuck behind the camera and don't spend enough time actually ENJOYING the time with friends and family.

Painting is officially done. Touch ups have yet to begin. Taping is an EVIL thing... I don't recommend it. It pulled up all four sides of our ceiling and now we need to redo that. Otherwise it looks great! I can't wait to get everything all done and get in there. Our carpet is shot, beyond cleaning even... I think we need to seriously consider getting new stuff in there. There is a remnant place in town that we are going to check out.

My baby brother is back in Northern CA. I miss him. The night before he left we brought out Mom's ashes and had a bonfire. Cory sank his hands into her ashes and it was amazing. He took a bit of her ashes back up north to take into the Redwoods. She would have loved it there.

We got our Passports today! Well, Jason and I did. The kid's haven't shown up yet but we still have 4 weeks and they don't technically need theirs.

That is about all for me... as for my Humph... I am just in that down mode today... a bit emotional if you will. There never is one reason, it is usually a bunch of stuff piled on itself. I will snap out of it in the next few days... and a day of hair coloring, possible pizza and beering and hanging with my friend should do the trick!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you, for all the usual (stupid) reasons... Come on up and let's pull ourselves out of this blah mood and have some fun.