Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WHAT a weekend!

Wow... we had a CRAZY busy weekend! Friday night was a late night at the store and I had the kids with me! After we closed at 10pm we headed over to Borders for their HP Grand Hallows Ball event. We wandered around, checked out the costumes and the like and then lined up for our book at around 11:20. Finally got my book at about 1:15am and was able to leave. Poor kiddos!

Saturday I had 2 card classes, back to back, and then a crop with my Design Team. It was TOTALLY fun and I didn't get home until almost 2am!

Sunday we took the kids to see Transformers... WOW... it was really good! The effects weren't cheezy, the characters were good and the format was still adult enough to enjoy it! Lots of action too!

Came home at around 2:30 and promptly started reading. 12 hours later I was DONE. Oh yeah baby! I am waiting for the hub to read it so I can re-read it again. I was very careful not to skim or skip ahead but you always miss stuff the first go-around.

So I am excited now... reading done... Transformers done... card classes done... now I gotta get on planning for our trip... what clothes to take, which suitcases to bring etc... exciting stuff I tell ya!

Have a great day!

No comments: