Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am kind of freaking out...

Right now there is a lot of stuff piling up. Memory Trend orders are starting to charge and ship, Payroll Tax, State Tax, CHA registration, end of month bills. Yikes. The store is going well, people enjoy it and mostly have fabulous comments. But still I stress a bit. I need to get more people interested and excited about the store. Advertising is not my strong point.

I am also trying to think of inovative things to do.. items to kit up, promotions for the holidays... etc etc. Anyone have any ideas? What would YOU like to see offered?

Crap, I just found out that one of my Christmas gift items won't be shipping until the end of January. This should make me happy since that means it won't CHARGE until then, but this was supposed to make an AWESOME Christmas gift. Crap. Crap. Crap.

So anyway.. I am about to go get my monthly facial pampering session. It is 1 of 2 things I do for myself every month. Facial. Pedicure. I love going, because my esthetician has become such a good friend and we laugh and chat the whole time. You would think that would counter the idea of having a nice relaxing time... but I am so social, I love to chat and hear how my friend's lives are going. Right now she is about 8 months preggers and getting ready to pop. SO exciting!

See ya all later...