Thursday, October 27, 2005

Phew... another day done..

And for some reason I am EXHAUSTED. Jarrett didn't feel well today but wanted to go to school. They called me at 10:30 and said he wasn't doing so hot. I was in the middle of my facial and didn't get the call... so he stayed at school and cuddled with his teacher all day. Today was Alea's first day back at school since Monday... she has been out sick. Jason went and got an ultrasound to see if he has gall stones... let's hope he does or doesn't. Not sure which to hope for. I hope he doesn't because surgery is a scary thing... I hope he does, because they can fix that. Ugh.

We had our very first Design Team meeting and I am SO excited to get started! I can't wait to see what the ladies bring in. It is just so nice to not have to stress about making samples... I barely get a chance to scrap at all, and the store DESPERATELY needs samples. This was a relief for all of us!

Tomorrow is a late night and I LOVE late nights! I get to see my regular Friday night ladies and talk and hang out and yeah, work too. Maybe I will start altering some things I have put aside to play with. Who knows! Nite all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »