Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I can't wait until 2 weeks from now...

My scrappy girls are going on a retreat. We will head up to the Bailey House for a weekend of eating, chatting, scrapping and bonding. We need it. I need it. I haven't scrapped since.. well since I made the page about my hub's beautiful new car.. and then we all know what happened to THAT.

I am excited. I can't wait to get away to the quiet of this house. I hope to see fall. Never really have seen a true fall season. Here in Sunny Southern CA we don't get much in the way of "seasons". We have Summer and Spring really. LOL. Being up in the mountains with so many trees around, crisp clean air and roaming deer and wild cats (eek!) will be soooo nice. I have stayed in the Rose room that past 2 times we were there. All of the rooms are so quaint and cozy. LOVE IT. Ahhhhh

2 More weeks.

No comments: