Saturday, October 29, 2005

Today is Pumkin Carving Day...

And I WILL TAKE PICTURES THIS YEAR. Why is it that I always forget? I even forgot to take pictures of the finished pumpkins last year... that is just WRONG. Now if I could only find my battery charger for the camera... I know it's here somewhere... hmm

In other news, the hub found out yesterday that he needs his gallbladder out. He hasn't had any sort of surgery or hospitalization since he was a kid. Ok, that isn't entirely true. He had the snip last year but that was a walk out of the office thing. He is nervous and talking to people DOES NOT help. He has heard everything from... "My doctor told me that I had maybe 6 more weeks before it turned gangrene", "I had to be on a liquid diet for 1 week prior and 2 weeks after surgery", "I was out of work for 6 weeks"... and the list goes on. His one GOOD story was told to him last night by a co-worker. He said that his wife had hers out last year and was only out for 4 days. End of story. Phew! He goes to see the dr. on the 9th to find out options and time frame. What a fabulous way to end the year!

In other other news... I feel like scrapping today. I have some Bazzill class kits that I want to put together for display and to sell... think I might do that this afternoon while waiting for the hub to get up so we can carve those punkins!! FUN... have a great Saturday!

No comments: