Friday, December 16, 2005

Fudge Fudge Fudge....

Smells so so good! Ok, so for Christmas this year our house has turned into the fudge factory! Thanks to Rachael Rae and her 5 minute fudge wreaths! Add a cute plate, some fancy ribbon and a bow and WHALA... Christmas yummy goodness.

In other news... our tree is decorated and I THINK I got "THE" photo of the kids for our Xmas cards! Yes, I haven't finished those yet, BUT, I did already send 50 handmade cards out to my customers... so don't give me lip about not getting the rest of them done yet!

I really want to play with this photo of the kids, guess I will have to google some Photoshop tutorials.. or not... maybe I will just clean it up, send it off to Costco to print and go make some cards! Ok.. probably not tonight as it is already 11:21pm. But tomorrow... and Sunday, yeah, definately Sunday since I will have downtime at the store.

Night all... and I am FINALLY feeling Christmas-y... the tree is up and decorated, my yummy holiday 3 wick is on the table, there is Christmas music playing in the background and my cats are fighting under the tree... ahhhh



Ok, so I lied... apparently it didn't matter what time it was... and here are the 2 variations of "the" photo....hmmm.. now to choose which one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the fudge is so good Shawni!!!! Thanks for sharing and the hubby loves it too! Thanks for everything! I LOVE THE PHOTOS, I am partial to the black and white one with your boy in red. I want you to teach me to do this, either I have not explored how to do this or I dont have the right program!!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Rent a car danemark White strips elephant lyrics Marine battery agm powerball residential interior design Middlesex county moving companies local Salt lake incorporate bdsm