Friday, December 02, 2005

I need to be creative..

I am feeling the need to be creative right now.. but I can never seem to fit it into my schedule... which honestly makes NO sense.

Dacia and I were chatting last night about how we haven't chatted in such a long time. Are you kidding me? We used to have bi-weekly chit chat marathons... and because of that I was forced to purchase a headset for my home phone so I could have my "hands free" for the computer! But somewhere awhile back we both got distracted.. and guess what Dacia determined that distraction to be? TV. Stupid fall season line up. We are glued to the flipping tv every night... so much so that we don't think to call and talk to each other! LOL This realization made us both laugh at the silliness. The even DUMBER thing? We both have DVR... we both record those stupid shows so that we have the ability to WATCH THEM LATER. doh...

Anywho.. I still feel the need to be creative... probably due to the fact that I have been watching all of these creative ladies blogs the past few days and am now feeling inspired to make something... maybe I will get off my rear and work on something today. Let's hope.. ugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »