Sunday, January 22, 2006

ALI EDWARDS ROCKS!!

I spent almost all day yesterday with 2 of my FAVORITE scrap gurus! Ali Edwards and my fabulous table-mate Tara Whitney!! I had a BLAST!
Laurel & I drove up to Irvine for 2 classes with Ali yesterday. Perspectives & Photos I Love 2005. We were both so anxious to get up there and get going! Little did I know that my fave photographer would be the one with an empty spot at her table! At the FRONT of the class!

The classes were both amazing and after seeing the morning project I wish I would have taken that one also!! I wanted to take these classes mostly because I completely admire Ali's amazing style and because it is so "free" from what I normally box myself into doing. The projects were simple yet elegant and everything came together fabulously!!

SO.. yesterday was ALSO my 10 year wedding anniversary. Before I left I casually said to Jason, "Happy Anniversary hon". And he went white. Now we didn't get presents or anything because next weekend we will be celebrating it up in Vegas for CHA. So I wasn't trying to make him feel badly, but I guess it had slipped his mind on the date! No worries!

After my fabulous day with all of the great scrappers at the classes, I came home last night to find this... and boy did I cry! Not only did I have a GREAT day with Ali, but I came home to find that MY HUSBAND HAD MADE ME A CARD and BOUGHT ME MY FAVORITE FLOWERS!
but mostly... he MADE me a card...sniff sniff...

SO... Happy Anniversary to ME and we are off to head downtown for some US time!!