Saturday, January 07, 2006

The scrapbook companies are trying to KILL ME!

I mean.. can they just take a month or two off so I can SELL some of the product as opposed to BUYING a ton of product?? PLEASE? But nooooooo... something new every month, and always from 6-10 companies and OF COURSE I WANT IT ALL!

Phew... glad to have that off my chest! I am ALMOST done with the announcements for my friend. Thanks in part to my fabulous assistant Cindy who cut diaper pins, tied knots and xyron-ed last night! I just need to sew.. yes sew... and attach and all will be done! I really want to give these to her tomorrow so she can send them out!

In other news... apparently the showdown between me and my dad is coming... stay tuned for that.

SEE YA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »