Monday, January 16, 2006

Sniff Sniff...

Welp, my brother is officially on his way back to Arcata for his final semester at Humbolt State U. I miss him when he is gone. This time it has been exceptionally hard to see him go. BUT... we will be going up there to see him graduate in May.. so I will look forward to that.

What's done is done. Step-dad is officially moved out of FIL's house. Locks have been changed. Words have been exchanged. As soon as I get my darn voice back, final words will be exchanged between him and me. I am feeling like a huge load has been lifted. I also feel sadness, but he has brought this upon himself and I can't change that.

These past few weeks have been spent dealing with all of the crap that we as a family have been avoiding for years. It feels good to be catching up to the present and moving on. I feel like we are in "cleansing" mode and that is a VERY good thing.

I am not sure what will happen in the next few months... but I have a HUGE feeling that 2006 is going to be an AWESOME & POWERFUL year...

BRING IT ON...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ACK! I keep meaning to call you - I can't believe you're going through all of this. Let's chat girl!