Friday, January 13, 2006

I've been TAGGED!!

Ok... so let's just say that today has been surreal... had the showdown with my dad... amazing... I don't even know where to begin with that!

AND THEN... I come to check the stats on my website and WHAT? 312 views in one night? What in the WORLD happened? I look and see where they are coming from and GUESS WHAT! CATHY ZIELSKE TAGGED ME? Ok ok... she said it was random... BUT STILL! So here we go.. and might I add that Cathy is an AMAZING talent, totally funny in person and someone who keeps it real.. and that means a lot! SEE YOU AT CHA GIRL!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
•Pizza slinger for Little Sleazers (pizza pizza)
•Clothes slinger for Lame Giant (that's Lane Bryant for you lucky gals who don't have to shop there)
•Clothes slinger for Clothestime (ages ago)
•Sales clerk in the men's dept. of Sears... the BEST way to meet guys... hehe

Four movies you would watch over and over:
•Shawshank Redemption (I have to agree, and I actually just watched this 2x last week!)
•Garden State (SO REAL... SO TRUE... I love this movie & soundtrack)
•Galaxy Quest (well that was a helluva thing)
•Wedding Singer (you spin me right round baby right round...)

Four places you have lived:
•El Cajon, CA
•Lakeside, CA
•Santee, CA
•that's it... I have lived within a 10 mile radius my entire life... bland eh?

Four TV shows you love to watch:
LOST...
ANY CSI...
Bones....
House...

Four places you have been on vacation:

•Newport Beach
•Hawaii
•Utah
•Washington

Four websites I visit daily: (only 4???)

Donna's Blog
Ali's Blog
Cathy's Blog
Tara's Blog
Not to mention Renee's, Stacy's, Margie's, and so so many more!

Four of my favorite foods:
•On the Border's Chicken Epanadas
•Gaetano's Pizza
•Ichiban sushi & teriyaki chicken.. man I am hungry
•Tortollini's from Bucca

Four places I would rather be right now:
in my bed.. snuggled with the hub... sleeping soundly
otherwise... I am good.. right here right now is the most important place to be!

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Hillary
Valerie
ShabbyChic
Tina

No comments: