Thursday, June 22, 2006

Did I mention...

that the rest of that day from the post below SUCKED BUTT? Oh.. I didn't? Oh well, now you know.

On to bigger and better things.

I love my friend Dacia. Can I just tell ya a little about her? SHE ROCKS. She is an AMAZING mom, not without normal MOM issues... she is amazingly SMART & SAVVY... she is an amazing FRIEND.... she is an amazing KNITTER.... she is an amazing WOMAN... and she is SPECIAL TO ME.

She has not had the best year so far. I felt and stated that 06 would be powerful... well it has been, but not always in a good way for her. I know she will persevere. She already has. SHE knows she can count on me when it is time to rant, logicalize (is that a word?), laugh and cry. I feel truly blessed to have her as a friend.

THANK YOU DACIA... for being you