Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today will be a good day...

Despite my lingering cold... which turned into a very dry throat and lack of voice... it is soo beautiful outside this morning!! The cat is sitting on my armrest (very hard to type) and purring like a crazy cat... I want to clean up the yard a bit today and finish the last bit of laundry. I need to go to the store and help Cindy in a bit because yesterday Bazzill came (all 273 lbs of it) and KiMemories... and Notions... yikes.

Naturally our regular UPS man was gone so they loaded us first and delivered it late. Hate that. I had just enough time to get Ki in the computer and Bazzill out of the boxes. Not to mention the fact that I had a surprise visit from a friend who needed help with wedding invitations... so guess what else I did yesterday??? Oh yeah.. and it was busier than a weekend day too! WOWSERS...

So anywho... hopefully I will get a chance to take some pictures of my projects and load them up... we shall see!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! paris hilton engagement t shirts silkscreening serial killer shirt big dildoes little holes kansas doggy t shirt

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Lady sonia milf http://www.nice-mature-boobs.info/Amateur-wives-nude.html Mature sexual intercourse Insurance+allianz+long+term+care+united+states Snohomish county taxes

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »