Monday, June 12, 2006

The weekend is over....

But WOW what a weekend! I picked Margie up on Friday morning and off we went to Horton Plaza! Lunch and Nordstrom here we come! Had fun talking and walking around! Headed back home to get ready for the crop. MAN was that fun! We moved the tables completely around and made a big circle. Margie was SO MUCH FUN! But of course I knew that, it's the reason I love her and invited her out! Her card make n take was tooo cute and the goodie bags and prizes were a nice bonus for the ladies!

The next day was a whirlwind! I absolutely LOVE my Boho wall hanging... the pictures I chose were AWESOME and the project was sooooo elegant! Alea was a big help (for the most part) that day and the ladies loved her... especially since she was so anxious to give away prizes! LOL

I have to find pictures for the 2 album classes but how much FUN was that? I love the Friends album because who woulda thought to make it out of a box? SERIOUSLY??? The paper mod podged on there sooo easily! The BE album is such a great concept. I have a ton of ideas... Be Unique, Be Strong, Be determined, Be an Original, Be Independant, Be Silly! Can't wait to finish that one up!

I was sad to see Margie go... she is so much fun and I love her to pieces! But hey... we will see her again at Memory Trends for SURE!

Yesterday was supposed to be clean-up day but alas... my cousin Joe came to town!! So we hung out with him at my Aunt Nancy's and then headed off to dinner with the whole fan-damily! Too fun! I started gettting a cold on Friday night but fortunately it wasn't too powerful... it just kind of gave me a sore throat and now I have a bit of a sinus clogging going on. (shrug)

I will be posting pictures as soon as I get my camera back! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes - you must post PICS!!! I want to seeeeee.