Sunday, November 13, 2005

Back from the mountains...

And oh what a feeling! I absolutely LOVE the cold, crisp mountain air. I absolutely DO NOT love the coyote I saw run by as I walked outside!! BACK inside I went! There was no fog, no rain and I took an amazingly crisp afternoon walk with some of the ladies. And Fall. I SAW FALL. Did I mention before that I live in San Diego and we don't GET fall? Yah yah... some of the trees change colors, but since the trees are few and far between, you don't get that sense of FALL. It was awesome!

Did I scrap? HELL YAH. Didn't think I would remember how. But apparently it is like riding a bike, get right back on and keep going. I started out with 2 cards to get the juices flowing and it went from there. 2 cards, a chipboard accordian book thanks to miss d.d., a 2 page 8x8 layout from my 30th bday at Benihana... and then I got on a roll. I am making a love album for the hub and I for our 10 yr anniversary in January. Pages need to be DONE I tell ya! So I did some pages... 8x8 and 4 spreads for that book. Then on to the 12x12. Finished up a few "started" pages and ended up with 4 2 page spreads! Not bad for not having scrapped in forever.

Wanna know my secret? THE LADIES.
We work so well together and bounce ideas off of each other and the creativity is infectious! With so much product and laughter, energy and ideas... it is h
ard NOT to be creative! I needed this weekend. I think we all did. I am so so glad we went. SO glad.

Here is my favorite nature picture from the weekend so far...

No comments: