Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh my gawd....

I LOVE SHOES! Have I told you this yet? Well, if you know me, you know I have a few... uh hum... let's just call them obsessions shall we? SHOES is one of them. I LOVE SHOES and the funny thing is... I love my feet in cute shoes! Ask most women and they will be hard pressed to find a part of their body that they like... my fave part is my feet. I have cute feet! I love to show off my pedicure. I LIVE in sandals!

Another healthy obsession... eBAY! I have ordered the CUTEST shoes from LEI, Steve Madden and a few others and they are SO CUTE! SO CHEAP! SO AWESOME!

SO... here is the greatest thing ever... finding an amazing deal on eBay for BRAND NEW (eww on the used shoes) Steve Madden's chunky brown suede loafers. The EVEN BETTER PART? Finding them after 3 months, not even knowing you had lost them! STILL IN THE BOX AND NEVER YET BEEN WORN! These will be AWESOME for this weekend! LOL

SEE YA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »