Monday, November 14, 2005

Today sucks...

Can I just whine for a bit? I promise it doesn't happen often.

I feel awful about a situation at the store. There really isn't much I can do now about it since it didn't involve me. But I AM the owner, and I felt I tried my best to do the right thing. Apparently it wasn't enough. I hate feeling like this. I hate that there are people out there that now have a bad taste in their mouth because of me and my store. I hate bad publicity. HATE HATE HATE this whole thing. Now there is nothing left to do but deal with it. I don't deal well with people being unhappy with me. It eats away at me. I get down and have a shitty day... like today. I snapped at my husband and my kids... they didn't cause this. I don't really know what to do other than sit and whine and cry about it. I know I can't please everyone all of the time, but dammit I can try right?

So that is that... my whine is over. I know there will be days like this and situations will always pop up that I can't "fix"... but still... I don't like this feeling. ugh

No comments: