Sunday, November 27, 2005

*Update on Falling Apart...

Welp, I think I found out why I was having those really bad UTI's... Kidney stones. Ugh. Yesterday I woke up feeling like yet another UTI was coming on... but it wasn't quite the same and my lower back hurt really badly. It got worse and worse until finally I was pacing around the house in so much pain I could cry!

Jason took the kids to Papa's and off we went to the ER. They were awesome, got me checked in and into a bed in a hurry. Iv in, pain meds in... ahhhhh.. sweet relief! I went and got a CT scan and they found a kidney stone about 2 mm in size. I was given lots of pain meds and sent home to "pass the stone"... and I don't think the worst is over yet. I spent most of the day yesterday gaga on my meds and today am feeling much more normal. So far I am just achy in my back, though they said it could take a few days to pass. I am supposed to drink tons of water to flush things out.

Anyway... we are cleaning the kids rooms out today in preperation for Christmas. I need to get rid of the things they no longer play with, and figure out what on their wish lists will be worth getting. Fortunately this only requires me to sit on the floor so I am not in much pain right now... hopefully this goes away fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »