Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sniff Sniff.... boo hoo...

Tomorrow.. my daughter will be 8 years old. EIGHT. When the hell did 8 years go by? I am still the spry 23 yr old that I was when I had her... at least I still FEEL that way. I DEMAND TO KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPENED.

Ok.. so tomorrow will be a full day...

Get up at crack of dawn and take children to school... go home, change out of "drop off kids at school clothes", shower, etc. Head to Target to buy said 8 YEAR OLD birthday present. Pick up 4 yr old and take him home for nap. Transport 24 cupcakes to school by 1:15pm for school bday party. Take 8 year old to get a haircut after that. Home. Dinner at Olive Garden with family at 5pm. 4 year old gets to head over to Papa's house for a boy's night... while Mom & Dad take now 8 year old to see Chicken Little. Home. Sleep.

Sounds fun eh? Anyone have any good gift ideas for an 8 year old?? hmmmm

No comments: