Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oh NO.....

I think our retreat might be falling apart... man I hope not! Fingers crossed that we still go... I really want to!!!

In other news... Alea is home sick again today, with a cough. She woke up at 11pm last night and I gave her some Nyquil... she slept without coughing until 6am. I decided to give her some more and keep her home, but she should be good to go tomorrow. She hasn't coughed and isn't all dopey like I thought she would be.

Her birthday is in 2 days and I have NO idea what to get her. She has so many things she doesn't play with already. We are boxing clothes and toys up to donate, so that will be making some room. I think she is over her Little People playhouse, that puppy takes up half her wall! So today I have to go grocery shopping and see about finding her a present. We are going to take her out to see Chicken Little on Friday night after we go out for a birthday dinner. Holy COW.. my baby is going to be 8!!


I thought I would share this cool photo I took about a month ago. Jason yelled for me to grab the camer and come outside. Looks like cotton candy.. with the sun setting it was amazing!