Thursday, November 17, 2005

Well gee...

That last post was pretty wasn't it? I now know part of the reason I was feeling so crappy. I had yet ANOTHER horrific UTI. I was in SO MUCH pain by Tuesday morning... ugh... it is finally getting better. Now I have an appointment to see the Dr. next month to run some tests and see why I keep getting these.

In other news... I am an Auntie once again! Jason's brother and his wife had their 2nd baby on Tuesday morning! Lil girl they named Mia. So sweet! Can't wait to meet her... of course it won't be until mid-next year since everyone and their family now live in Florida... whine...

Alea's parent teacher conference is today... let's see how that goes... not expecting anything bad... better not hear anything bad!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Okay, that just sucks about the UTI! I'm glad you're feeling better though!