Monday, November 07, 2005

Cleaning Cleaning.. do do do doooooo

Blah blah blah CLEAN. In order for me to have a successful weekend coming up, I need to ORGANIZE. In order for me to lose weight, I need to CLEAR A PATH TO THE TREADMILL. So today was a cleaning day. 18 loads of laundry and about 100 stamp sets lighter, you can see MOST of my floor! AMAZING!

It wasn't a completely blah day though... the store called and our QK Holiday gift sets arrived! Also the Zsiage line that I won at Memory Trends came... as well as something else that is escaping me at the moment. 5 more Pink Squeeze's are due in on Wednesday so that will make the ladies happy!

And best of all? Our friend Danny came over after work today and just left about 30 minutes ago. He hung out and had dinner and just chatted a bit and played with the kids. Alea and I Easy Baked for the first time.. wow they sure have come a loooong way! An overall GREAT day... but it ain't over yet... gotta tackle a few more spots in the room before calling it a night! See ya!

No comments: